Annual Refresher (VTQ)
After 12 months, it is recommended that you attend a half-day* course to refresh your first aid skills.
Annual Refresher (VTQ)
This course is ideal for anyone who has previously attended a course in:
- FAQ Level 3 Award for First Responders on Scene: Emergency First Responder (RQF) FROS®**
- First Aid at Work (FAW)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- Paediatric First Aid (PFA)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (EPFA)
- Outdoor Pursuits First Aid (OPFA) either the 8-hour or 16-hour course
The curriculum would be suited to the course that has been previously undertaken.
The course meets the UK and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2021 as per the HSE requirements.
Spaces on annual refresher courses are limited to a maximum of 12 people. A hands-on approach ensures that attendees learn first aid skills and have the confidence to use them in a real life situation.
*Studying with an instructor is always going to result in deeper and more memorable learning. However, there are circumstances where the release of employees from their normal duties to undertake a first aid course is complicated or even impossible. Online First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid Annual Refresher courses are available and we have a discount code available for you to use if this is the option you choose.
**The FROS® refresher course is offered as a blended course. Blended training is where you complete the online module part 1 (approximately 8 hours) independently before completing the practical module part 2 with an approved instructor. You must complete part 1 prior to attending part 2 of the course. We will provide you with the link and a discount code for booking your online module which will cost approximately £25.
On successful completion of either the classroom or online course, attendees will receive a certificate which is valid for 1 year.
Price for this courseAnnual Refresher (VTQ)
- £38.20 each for 2 attendees
- £36.40 each for 3 attendees
- £34.60 each for 4 attendees
- £32.80 each for 5 attendees
- £31.00 each for 6 attendees
- £29.20 each for 7 attendees
- £27.40 each for 8 attendees
- £25.60 each for 9 attendees
- £23.80 each for 10 attendees
- £21.70 each for 11 attendees
- £20.00 each for 12 attendees
The prices above are for venue-based courses and private bookings for 4 or more attendees.
We are also pleased to offer private courses for 3 attendees or less. These can be delivered at your place of work or home. Please let us know if this is something you’d like to organise.
Prices are inclusive of your training and certificate.
A discount is applied for each additional learner attending a course. A full course of 12 learners is priced at 50% off!
Travel costs will be added to the prices above at a rate of 30p per mile from our office in Plympton.
If you would like to book this course, please complete the form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.