- This event has passed.
Real-Life Superheroes: First Aid for Children – Halloween Special
Oct 26 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm£30.00
Our Real-Life Superheroes courses, aimed at 8 to 14 year olds, are lots of fun and jam-packed with vital first aid knowledge and skills practise!
They’ll be a fun Halloween twist for this course! Some of what will be covered will include:
- devil’s burn (burns)
- fainting from the shock of seeing a ghost (recovery position and shock position)
- poisonous spider bite (bites and stings)
- heart-stopping potion from a witch (poisoning, CPR, AED)
- evil cat scratch (minor wounds)
- vampire bite (bleeding)
- zombie infection (infections and wound cleansing)
- sweets (choking and allergic reactions)
- falling off a broom (head injuries and fractures)
Spaces are limited to 20. There will be two DBS checked first aid instructors with the group all day.
Children will learn how to stay safe and get help in an emergency. There will also be activities and games and opportunities for some quiet time if needed.
Children can be dropped off between 9:00-9:30 and collected between 3:00-3:30. However, if you would like to stay with your child(ren) for a while, or even all day, you are very welcome to; we want these courses to be accessible to everyone.
Children will need to bring a packed lunch (we respectively ask that these are nut-free). Drinks and snacks will be provided.
A sibling discount will be applied at basket. We kindly ask that you only book for your own children.